|←Author Index: Wh||Richard Whately
|English logician, economist, and theologian who also served as Anglican Archbishop of Dublin|
- The Use and Abuse of Party Feeling in Religion
- Historic Doubts Relative to Napoleon Buonaparte (1819)
- Essays on some Peculiarities of the Christian Religion (1825)
- Logic (1826)
- Rhetoric (1828)
- Christian Evidences (1837)
- (ed.) Bacon's Essays
- (ed.) Paley's Evidences
Works about Whately
- “Whately, Richard,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Whateley, Richard,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Whately, Richard,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).