Author:Robert Bentley Todd
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cyclopedia of Anatomy and Physiology (1835–1859)
- Gulstonian Lectures on the Physiology of the Stomach (1839)
- Physiological Anatomy and Physiology of Man (1843–1856, with W. Bowman)
- Practical Remarks on Gout, Rheumatic Fever, and Chronic Rheumatism of the Joints (1843) (Croonian Lecture 1843)
- Description and Physiological Anatomy of the Brain, Spinal Cord, and Ganglions (1845)
- Lumleian Lectures on the Pathology and Treatment of Delirium and Coma (1850)
Works about Todd
- "Todd, Robert Bentley," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Todd, Robert Bentley," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Todd, Robert Bentley," in A Compendium of Irish Biography, by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.