|←Author Index: Bl||Robert Blair
|Blair published only three poems; a commemoration of his father-in-law, a translation, and a third poem in blank verse The Grave|
- The Grave. 1743
- A Poem, dedicated to the Memory of the late learned and eminent Mr William Law, Professor of Philosophy in the University of Edinburgh
- Poets of Great Britain, vol. viii. (1794),
- “Blair, Robert,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Blair, Robert”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- The Life of Robert Blair in The Poetical Works of Beattie, Blair, and Falconer George Gilfillan
- “Blair, Robert (1699-1746),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.