Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Archival material relating to Robert Clive listed at the UK National Register of Archives
Works about Clive
- "Clive, Robert," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Clive, Robert," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Clive, Robert Clive, Baron," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Rulers of India/Lord Clive (1893) (transcription project)
- The Life of Lord Clive (1918) Volume 1 (transcription project) and Volume 2 (transcription project)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.