|←Author Index: Fi||Robert FitzRoy
|Charles Darwin's famous voyage, pioneering meteorologist, 2nd Governor of New ZealandCaptain of HMS Beagle during|
- Narrative of the surveying voyages of H.M.S. Adventure and Beagle (3 vols.) (1839)
- Remarks on New Zealand (1846)
- Sailing Directions for South America 1858)
Works about FitzRoy
- “Fitzroy, Vice-Admiral Robert,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
- “Fitzroy, Robert,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|