Author:Robert Gordon Latham
|←Author Index: La||Robert Gordon Latham
English ethnologist and philologist.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography.
Articles written by this author are designated in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography by the initials "R. G. L."
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- English Language, (1841)
- An Elementary English Grammar for the Use of Schools, (1843)
- The Natural History of the Varieties of Mankind, (1850)
- The Ethnology of the British Colonies and Dependencies, (1851)
- Man and his Migrations, (1851)
- The Ethnology of Europe, (1853)
- The native races of The Russian empire, (1854)
- Logic in its Application to Language, (1856)
- Descriptive Ethnology, (1858)
- OPUSCULA: Essays Chiefly Philological and Ethnographical, (1860)
- Circle of the Sciences: A series of Treatises on the Principles of Science, with their Application to Practical Pursuits, (1860)
- A Smaller English Grammar for the Use of Schools, (1861)
- The Channel Islands, (1862)
- A Dictionary of the English Language, (1866)
- Articles signed as [ R. G. L. ] in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography
Works about Latham
- “Latham, Robert Gordon,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.