Author:Robert Hartley Cromek
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Cr||Robert Hartley Cromek
|English engraver, editor, art dealer and entrepreneur|
- Reliques of Burns, consisting chiefly of Original Letters, Poems, and Critical Observations on Scottish Songs, 1808.
- 'Select Scottish Songs, Ancient and Modern, with Critical Observations and Biographical Notices by Robert Burns, (editor) 1810.
- Remains of Nithsdale and Galloway Song, with Historical and Traditional Notices relative to the Manners and Customs of the Peasantry, 1810
- An edition of The Grave, with illustrations by William Blake, et al.
- The Canterbury Pilgrims, illustrated
Works about Cromek
- Cromek and Blake in Smith's Nollekens volume 2 p. 474-476 1829
- Redgrave, Samuel (1878), "Cromek, Robert Hartly" in A Dictionary of Artists of the English School: 107.
- "Cromek, Robert Hartley," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.