Author:Robert Henry Brodie
|←Author Index: Br||Robert Henry Brodie
British civil servant, staff at the Public Record Office.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "R. H. B."
- Letters and papers, foreign and domestic, of the reign of Henry VIII, preserved in the Public Record Office, the British Museum, and elsewhere. multiple volumes (1864-1920) other editors J S Brewer; and James Gairdner
- "The case of Dr. Crome" as part of Transactions of the Royal Historical Society.  22 cm. n.s., v. 19, p. -304.
- Bigod, Francis
- Bland, Elizabeth
- Brigham, Nicholas
- Broke, Richard
- Capon, John
- Chamberlayne, Edward (1484?-1543?)
- Compton, William (1482?-1528)
- Constable, Marmaduke
- Cook, Robert (d.1593?)
- Exmew, William
- Plantagenet, Arthur
Works about Brodie
- Death: Robert Henry Brodie in The Times