Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lectures on the Sacred Poetry of the Hebrews (1753) translated by George Gregory
- The Life of William of Wykeham (1758)
- A Short Introduction to English Grammar (1762)
- A Larger Confutation of Bishop Hare's System of Hebrew Metre (1766)
- Isaiah: A New Translation (1778)
Works about Lowth
- "Lowth, Robert (1)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Lowth, Robert," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.