Author:Robert Mackintosh (1858-1933)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ma||Robert Mackintosh
|English cleric; Professor at Lancashire Independent College, Manchester|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. Ma."
- Hegel and Hegelianism
- From Comte to Benjamin Kidd; the appeal to biology or evolution for human guidance
- Christ and the Jewish law
- Albrecht Ritschl and his school
- Thessalonians and Corinthians
- Principal Rainy : a biographical study
- Historic theories of atonement : with comments
- Essays towards a new theology
- Christianity and sin
- (in part)