Author:Robert Montgomery (1807-1855)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Omni-presence of the Deity (1828)
- The Puffiad (1830)
- Satan, or Intellect without God (1830)
- Oxford (1831)
- The Messiah (1832)
- Woman, the Angel of Life (1833)
- God and Man: being outlines of religious and moral truth, according to Scripture and the church (1850)
Works about Montgomery
- "Montgomery, Robert (1807-1855)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Montgomery, Robert," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (16) (1883)
- "Montgomery, Robert," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Montgomery, Robert," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Montgomery, Robert," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.