|←Author Index: Mu||Robert Munro
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. Mu"
- Ancient Scottish Lake Dwellings (1882)
- The Lake Dwellings of Europe (1890)
- Rambles and Studies in Bosnia, Herzegovina and Dalmatia (1895)
- Prehistoric Problems (1897)
- Prehistoric Scotland and its Place in European Civilization (1899)
- Man as Artist and Sportsman in the Palæolithic Period (1904)
- Archæology and False Antiquities (1905)
- Palæolithic Man and Terramara Settlements in Europe (1912) (transcription project)
- Prehistoric Britain (1913) (transcription project)
- “Stonehenge,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Stone Monuments,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Vitrified Forts,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911