Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Pe||Robert Peel
|British Prime Minister from December 1834 to April 1835, and again from September 1841 to July 1846.|
- The Dangers which Menace States (3 March 1831)
- Belgium and payments to Russia (16 July 1832)
- The currency, 1833 (external scan)
- The Tamworth Manifesto (18 December 1834)
- Dissolution of Parliament (24 February 1835)
- Speeches, 1835 (external scan)
Works about Peel
- Memoirs of Sir Robert Peel by James Edward Alexander. Published 1842 (external scan)
- The Opinions of Sir Robert Peel, by William Taylor Haly. Published 1843 (external scan)
- A Letter to Sir R. Peel on the Tea duties. By a Member of the Liverpool East India and China Association (1845) (external scan)
- "Peel, (Sir) Robert (Bart.) (1)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Peel, Robert (1788-1850)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.