|←Author Index: Pe||Robert Peele
Professor of Mining in Columbia University, New York; editor of Mining Engineers' Handbook; co-translator from the original German of Shaft-sinking under Difficult Circumstances
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. P.*"
- “Blasting,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Boring,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Shaft-sinking,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Compressed air plant for mines(1908) (External scan)
- Gelasio Caetani
Works about Peele
- "PEELE, Robert". Who's Who in New York City and State, 4: p. 1029. 1909.
- Italy: The Prince's Prince from www.time.com