Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Blasting," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Boring," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Shaft-sinking," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Compressed air plant for mines(1908) (external scan)
- Gelasio Caetani
Works about Peele
- "PEELE, Robert". Who's Who in New York City and State, 4: p. 1029. 1909.
- Italy: The Prince's Prince from www.time.com
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1942, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.