Author:Robert Smith (1689-1768)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Robert Smith.
|←Author Index: Sm||Robert Smith
|English mathematician and music theorist.|
- A Compleat System of Opticks, chapter 1 of book 3 by Samuel Molyneux, chapter 2 of book 3 by Samuel Molyneux and John Hadley (1738)
- Harmonics, or, The Philosophy of Musical Sounds, (1749)
- Hydrostatical and pneumatical lectures by Roger Cotes (1738)
Works about Smith
- "Smith, Robert (1689-1768)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Smith, Robert," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)