- Contributions to the Botany of India (1834)
- "Proposed new Work on Indian Botany" in Madras Journal of Literature and Science (1837)
- Icones plantarum Indiae Orientalis or figures of Indian plants (1840)
- Illustrations of Indian Botany (1840) Vol. 1 and Vol. 2
- Notice (with a plate) of the Cassia Burmanni, with Remarks on the Materia Medica of India.
Works about Wight
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse