Author:Robert William Fraser
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fr||Robert William Fraser
|Church of Scotland minister and writer|
- Moriah, or Sketches of the Sacred Rites of Ancient Israel (Edinburgh, 1849)
- Leaves from the Tree of Life. A Manual for the Intervals between the Hours of Divine Service in each Sabbath of the Year (Edinburgh, 1851) 2nd edit. 1852
- The Path of Life. A Discourse delivered on the Anniversary of the Birthday of George Heriot (Edinburgh, 1851)
- Turkey, Ancient and Modern. A History of the Ottoman Empire. With Appendix (Edinburgh, 1854)
- Elements of Physical Science, or Natural Philosophy in the form of a Narrative (London, 1855)
- 3rd edit. under the title of The Handbook of Physical Science (London, 1866)
- The Kirk and the Manse. Sixty illustrative Views in tinted lithography of the interesting and romantic Parish Kirks and Manses in Scotland. With descriptive and historical Notices and an Introduction (Edinburgh, 1857)
- (ed.) Ebb and Flow, the Curiosities and Marvels of the Seashore. A Book for young People, London, 1860, 8vo.
- Head and Hand, or Thought and Action in relation to Success and Happiness (Edinburgh, 1861)
- Seaside Divinity (London, 1861)
- The Seaside Naturalist. Outdoor Studies in Marine Zoology and Botany, and Maritime Geology (London, 1868)
- Gladdening Streams, or Waters of the Sanctuary. A Book for Fragments of Time in each Lord's Day in the Year (Edinburgh, 1868)
- Signature "R. W. F." listed as contributor to The Imperial Dictionary of Universal Biography (1876) but no entry with that signature is found.
Work about Fraser
- "Fraser, Robert William," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.