Author:Robert Willis (1800-1875)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Robert Willis.
|←Author Index: Wi||Robert Willis
|Jacksonian Professor of Natural Experimental Philosophy, Cambridge|
- The architectural history of Canterbury cathedral (1845) 
- The architectural history of Chichester cathedral (1861)
- The architectural history of Winchester cathedral
- Principles of mechanism (1870)
- The architectural history of the University of Cambridge (1886) in 4 vols.
- The Classification of Machinery in the List of the Great Exhibition of 1851
- A Westminster Fabric Roll of 1253
- Essays on the Automaton Chess-player
- On the Vowel Sounds
- On the Mechanism of the Larynx
- On the Architecture of the Middle Ages.
Works about Willis
- “Willis, Robert (1800-1875),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.