Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Toxophilus (1545)
- The Schoolmaster (1570), published by his wife after his decease
- The English works of Roger Ascham preceptor to Queen Elizabeth by James Bennet, London, R. and J. Dodsley (1761)
Works about Ascham
- The whole works of Roger Ascham, now first collected and revised, with a life of the author by John Allen Giles, London, J.R. Smith (1864-65), in 3 vols.
- A memoir of Roger Ascham by Samuel Johnson (1763)
- "Ascham, Roger," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Ascham, Roger," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Ascham, Roger," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Ascham, Roger," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.