- The Mirror of Alchimy, 1597
- The cure of old age, and preservation of youth, 1683 external scan
- Opus Majus vol 1, vol 2, vol 3
- The life & work of Roger Bacon: an introduction to the Opus majus by John Henry Bridges, 1914 external scan
- De secretis operibus artis et naturae, et de nullitate magiae external scan
- The Greek grammar of Roger Bacon and a fragment of his Hebrew grammar, 1902 external scan
- Treaty of the Admirable Power of Art and Nature
Works about Bacon
- Epoch men, and the results of their lives (1871) by Samuel Neil
- The Famous History of the Learned Friar Bacon (1802) by Charles Sheppard
- The magician, or, Wonderful history of Friar Bacon (1823) by Robert Cruikshank
- Roger Bacon: Essays Contributed by Various Writers on the Occasion of the Commemoration of the Seventh Centenary of His Birth (1914), edited by Andrew George Little
- The Theory of Mind of Roger Bacon (1908), by Horace Craig Longwell.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse