Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Malarial fever, its cause, prevention, and treatment (1902) (external scan)
- The prevention of malaria (1910)
- Memoirs, with a full account of the great malaria problem and its solution (1923)
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- "The Death of Peace", p. 149; "Apocalypse", p. 152.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1932, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 90 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
- 1857 births
- 1932 deaths
- Early modern authors
- Modern authors
- Male authors
- United Kingdom authors
- Physicians as authors
- Mathematicians as authors
- Microbiologists as authors
- Zoologists as authors
- Pathologists as authors
- Botanists as authors
- Faculty of King's College London
- Fellows of the Royal Society
- Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine
- Botanists with author abbreviations