Author:Rowland Edmund Prothero
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Pr||Rowland Edmund Prothero, 1st Baron Ernle
P.C., M.V.O.; British administrator, author, and politician
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "R. E. P."
- “Stanley, Arthur Penrhyn,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Stanley, Edward (1779-1849),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Prothero
- “Prothero, Rowland Edmund, M.V.O.,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons
- “Prothero, Rowland Edmund,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- “Prothero, Roland Edmund,” in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)