Author:Rudolf Christoph Eucken
- Liberty in Teaching in the German Universities (1897)
- Are the Germans still a Nation of Thinkers? (1898)
- Progress of Philosophy in the 19th Century (1899)
- The Finnish Question (1899)
- The Present Status of Religion in Germany (1901)
- The Problem of Human Life as Viewed by the Great Thinkers from Plato to the Present Time, Charles Scribner's Sons, 1909.
- Back to Religion, 1912.
- Main Currents of Modern Thought: A Study of the Spiritual and Intellectual Movements of the Present Day, T. Fisher Unwin, 1912.
- Present Day Ethics in their Relation to the Spiritual Life (1913) (Deem Lectures given at New York University)
- The Meaning and Value of Life, A. and C. Black, 1913.
- Can we Still be Christians?, The Macmillan Company, 1914.
- Collected Essays, T. Fisher Unwin, 1914.
- Knowledge and Life (translation), G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1914.
Works about Eucken
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1926, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 96 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse