Author:Sándor Kőrösi Csoma
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ko||Sándor Kőrösi Csoma
|Hungarian philologist, author of the first Tibetan-English dictionary and grammar book.|
- Essay towards a dictionary, Tibetan and English. (transcription project)
- Grammar of the Tibetan language.
- Sanskrit-Tibetan-English vocabulary: being an edition and translation of the Mahāvyutpatti.
Works about Kőrösi Csoma
- "Csoma de Koros, Alexander," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Csoma de Körös, Alexander," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- Duka, Theodore Life and works of Alexander Csoma de Kőrös: a biography compiled chiefly from hitherto unpublished data; with a brief notice of each of his unpublished works and essays, as well as of his still extant manuscripts. London: Trübner, 1885.