|←Author Index: Ch||Samuel Cheetham
Church of England clergyman and ecclesiastical historian. Archdeacon and Canon of Rochester; Honorary Fellow of Christ's Church, Cambridge; Fellow and Emeritus Professor of King's College, London. He wrote for the Quarterly Review and the Contemporary Review.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "S. C-m."
- A History of the Christian Church during the First Six Centuries (1894) 
- A Sketch of Mediaeval Church History (1899)
- A History of the Christian Church since the Reformation (1907) 
- “Swainson, Charles Anthony,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- The Mysteries, Pagan and Christian (1897) 
Works about Cheetham
- Obituary:Archdeacon Cheetham in The Times