Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: De||Samuel Derrick
|Irish author and translator|
- The dramatic censor; remarks upon the tragedy of Venice preserv'd (1752)
- A View of the Stage (1759)
- The miscellaneous works of John Dryden, esq, containing all his original poems, tales, and translations (1760), in 4 vols.
- A Collection of Voyages (1762), in 2 vols.
- Letters written from Leverpooke, Chester, Corke, the Lake of Killarney, Dublin, Tunbridge-Wells (1767), in 2 vols.
- Sylla,’ a dramatic entertainment, from the French of the king of Prussia (1753)
- A Voyage from the Moon,’ from the French of Bergerac (1753)
- Memoirs of the Count de Beauval,’ from the French of D'Argens, 1754)
- The Third Satire of Juvenal translated into English verse (1755)
- The Battle of Lora. A poem, with some fragments written in the Erse, or Irish language, by Ossian, the son of Fingal. Translated into English Verse (1762)