Author:Samuel Hopkins (1721-1803)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Samuel Hopkins.
- To the Public. There Has Been a Design Formed … to Send the Gospel to Guinea (1776)
- A Dialogue concerning the Slavery of the Africans, showing it to be the Duty and Interest of the American States to emancipate all their African Slaves (1776)
- A Discourse upon the Slave Trade and the History of the Africans (1793)
- A System of Doctrines Contained in Divine Revelation, Explained and Defended (1793)
- Life and Character of Jonathan Edwards (1799)
Works about Hopkins
- "Hopkins, Samuel," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Hopkins, Samuel (theologian)," in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1891)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.