|←Author Index: Lo||Seth Low
|American educator and political figure who served as mayor of Brooklyn, as President of Columbia University, as diplomatic representative of the United States, and as Mayor of New York City.|
- “Citizens' Ticket Ratified,” The New York Times, October 7, 1897. (in part)
- “Carl Schurz Attacks Croker and Tammany,” The New York Times, October 23, 1901. (in part)
- “Low, Seth,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Low, Seth,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Low, Seth,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Low, Seth” in The Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York, 1918.
- “Low, Seth,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- “Low, Seth,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.