|←Author Index: Tu||Sharon Turner
- History of the Anglo-Saxons, 1805 external scan; 1820, vol 1, vol 2, vol 3
- The history of the reign of Henry the eighth, 1828 external scan
- The history of England from the earliest period to the death of Elizabeth, 1830 [https://archive.org/details/historyenglandf07turngoog
- The history of the reigns of Edward the Sixth, Mary, and Elizabeth, 1835 vol 1, vol 2
- Richard the Third: A Poem, 1845 external scan
- The history of England during the Middle Ages, 1853 vol 1, vol 2, vol 3
- Sacred History of the World Attempted to be Philosophically Considered in a Series of Letters to a Son, 1832, vol. 1; 1835, vol. 2; 1838, vol. 3
Works about Turner
- “Turner, Sharon,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Turner, Sharon,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.