Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Am||Sheldon Amos
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "S. A."
- The science of law (1875) 
- Fifty years of the English constitution, 1830-1880 (1880) 
- Political and legal remedies for war (1880)
- A primer of the English constitution and government, for the use of colleges, schools, and private students (1890) 
- The science of politics (1890) 
- “Amos, Andrew,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “Materials of the Science of Law,” in Popular Science Monthly, 5 (September 1874)
- “Nature and Limits of the Science of Politics,” in Popular Science Monthly, 22 (April 1883)
Works about Amos
- “Amos, Sheldon,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- “Amos, Sheldon,” in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)