Author:Sidney James Mark Low
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Lo||Sir Sidney James Mark Low
|barrister of the Inner Temple (1892); journalist and author, knighted 1918 |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "S. J. L."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "S. J. L."
- The Dictionary of English History (1884) and subsequent editions
- The Governance of England (1904), revised edition (1914) 
- The Political History of the Reign of Queen Victoria
- The British Constitution
Works about Low
- “Low, Sidney James Mark,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- “Low, Sidney James,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons
- “Obituary: Sir Sidney Low, Journalist And Author,” in The Times (1932)