Author:Sidney Oldall Addy
|←Author Index: Ad||Sidney Oldall Addy
English solicitor, folklore historian.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "S. O. A."
- Historical Memorials of Beauchief Abbey (1878)
- A glossary of words used in the neighbourhood of Sheffield (1888) 
- The Hall of Waltheof (1893)
- Household Tales and Traditional Remains (1895) 
- Garland day at Castleton Folk-Lore 12 (1901) 394-428
- Guising and Mumming in Derbyshire, Derbyshire Archaeology and Natural History Society Journal 29 (1907), 31-42.
- Church and Manor: A Study in English Economic History (1913) 
- The Evolution of the English House (1923)
- Folk Tales and Superstitions
- “Balguy, Charles,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Obituary: Sidney Oldall Addy in the London Times