|←Author Index: Ri||Sidney Rigdon
|Latter Day Saint movement; served as a counselor in the First Presidency to church founder Joseph Smith, Jr..important figure in the early history of the|
- Oration Delivered by Mr. S. Rigdon on the 4th of July at Far West, Caldwell County, Missouri (July 4, 1838)
Latter Day Saints' Messenger and Advocate
- Letter to O. Barr from Sidney Rigdon (March 1836)
- Letter to Oliver Cowdery from Sidney Rigdon (Apr. 1836)
- Letter to Oliver Barr from Sidney Rigdon (June 1836)
- THE LATTER DAY GLORY (Nov. 1836)
- PERFECTION-No. II (Nov. 1836)
- THE SAINTS AND THE WORLD. (Dec. 1836)
- PERSECUTION. (Jan. 1837)
Works about Rigdon
- Jedediah M. Grant, Collection of Facts, Relative to the Course Taken by Elder Sidney Rigdon, in the States of Ohio, Missouri, Illinois and Pennsylvania (1844)
- “Rigdon, Sidney,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Rigdon, Sidney,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.