Jump to navigation Jump to search
- British cholera (1848) IA
- Temperance and Total Abstinence, Or, The Use and Abuse of Alcoholic Liquors in Health and Disease (1850) IA
- A dictionary of domestic medicine and household surgery (1850?) IA IA
- Wanderings among the wild flowers (1854) IA
- The structure and functions of the eye, illustrative of the power, wisdom, and goodness of God (1857) IA
- Health resorts of Britain (1860) IA
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.