- The Passetyme of Pleasure, or the History of Graunde Amoure and la Bel Pucel, conteining the Knowledge of the Seven Sciences and the Course of Man's Life in this Worlde (1509)
- The Conversyon of Swerers (1509)
- A Joyfull Medytacyon to All Englande (1509)
- A compendyous story … called the Exemple of Vertu in the whiche ye shall finde many goodly Storys and naturall Dysputacyons bytween four ladyes named Hardynes, Sapyence, Fortune, and Naturo, compyled by Stephen Hawys, one of the gromes of the most honourable chambre of oure soverayne lorde Kynge Henry VII (c.1512)
- The Comfort of Lovers (n. d.)
Works about Hawes
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1929, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse