Author:Stephen T. Garnett
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Author page uses initials in the subject's name, rather than fully spelling out each name. |
Additional research is required to move this Author page to its full proper title, at which point we can remove this notice.
|←Author Index: Ga||Stephen T. Garnett
(20th century/1950 – )
|Australian threatened species academic; Professor of Conservation and Sustainable Livelihoods at Charles Darwin University|
- Taxonomy anarchy hampers conservation. (2017) with Christidis, L.
- Principles for creating a single authoritative list of the world’s species (2020) with others
- Australia's important bird areas : key sites for bird conservation
- Climate change adaptation plan for Australian birds
- How a scientific spat over how to name species turned into a big plus for nature (2020) with Les Christidis, Richard Pyle and Scott Thomson