Author:Stewart Dingwall Fordyce Salmond
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Sa||Stewart Dingwall Fordyce Salmond
|Ante-Nicene FathersProfessor of Theology, United Free Church College, Aberdeen. Translator in |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "S. D. F. S,"
- An Exposition of the Shorter Catechism (18--) (external scan)
- The Christian Doctrine of Immortality (October 1895)
- "Logos," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
Translations in Ante-Nicene Fathers
- Volume 5
- Volume 6
- Volume 8
- "Salmond, Stewart Dingwall Fordyce," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- Principal Stewart Dingwall Fordyce Salmond obituary, in The Biblical World (vol. 26, no. 3, Sep., 1905) via JSTOR