Author:Theodore Bruce Yerke
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "The Revolt of the Scientists" in Futuria Fantasia, 1 (1) (June, 1939)
- Bed Side Fassbeinder (1944) (as Carlton J. Fassbeinder)
- Memoirs of a Superfluous Fan (1944)
- Scientifooey Mag (1937)
- Imagination! (1937–1938)
- The Damn Thing (1940–1942)
- Report to Science Fiction Fandom: The Cosmic Circle (1943)
- The Knanve (1943–1944)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) between 1928 and 1977 (inclusive) without a copyright notice.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1998, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 24 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.