|←Author Index: Pa||Theodore Parker
- A Discourse of Matters pertaining to Religion, 1842
- To a Southern Slaveholder, 1848
- Ten Sermons of Religion, 1853
- Discourses of Slavery 1841-1854
- Discourse of Theology (1875)
- “Parker, Theodore” by John Weiss in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Parker, Theodore” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1885.
- “Parker, Theodore,” by Octavius Brooks Frothingham in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)
- John White Chadwick, “Parker, Theodore,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Parker, Theodore” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Parker, Theodore,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Parker, Theodore,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Parker, Theodore,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Parker, Theodore,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Parker, Theodore,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co.