Jump to navigation Jump to search
- True Difference between Christian Subjection and Unchristian Rebellion, where the Princes lawful power to command and bear the sword are defended against the Pope's censure and Jesuits' sophisms in their Apology and Defence of English Catholics; also a Demonstration that the Things reformed in the Church of England by the Laws of the Realm are truly Catholic against the Catholic Rhemish Testament (1585) external scan
- The Perpetual Government of Christes Church(1593) external scan
- Effect of certain Sermons concerning the Full Redemption of Mankind by the Death and Blood of Christ Jesus (1599)
- Survey of Christ's Sufferings and Descent into Hell
Works about Bilson
- "Bilson, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.