Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ca||Thomas Case
|M.A. President of Corpus Christi College, Oxford. Waynflete Professor of Moral and Metaphysical Philosophy at Oxford and Fellow of Magdalen College. Author of Physical Realism; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. Ca."
- "Aristotle," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Logic," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Metaphysics," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Realism in Morals, Oxford & London : J. Parker & Co,, 1877
- Physical Realism; being an analytical philosophy from the physical objects of science to the physical data of sense, London : Longmans & Co, 1888.
Works about Case
- "Case, Thomas (2)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "CASE, Thomas". Who's Who, 59: p. 304. 1907.
- Thomas Case (1888). Physical Realism. London: Longmans, Green, and Co.