Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Aristotle," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Logic," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Metaphysics," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Realism in Morals, Oxford & London : J. Parker & Co,, 1877
- Physical Realism; being an analytical philosophy from the physical objects of science to the physical data of sense, London : Longmans & Co, 1888.
Works about Case
- "Case, Thomas (2)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- ↑ "CASE, Thomas". Who's Who, 59: p. 304. 1907.
- Thomas Case (1888). Physical Realism. London: Longmans, Green, and Co.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1925, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 97 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.