Author:Thomas Dudley Fosbroke
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fo||Thomas Dudley Fosbroke
- British Monachism, or, Manners and Customs of the Monks and Nuns of England (1802)
- Abstracts of Records and Manuscripts Respecting the County of Gloucester (1807)
- An Original History of the City of Gloucester (1819)
- Encyclopaedia of Antiquities (1825)
Works about Fosbroke
- "Fosbrooke, Thomas Dudley," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Fosbroke, Thomas Dudley," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Fosbroke, Thomas Dudley," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)