Author:Thomas Dyke Acland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Some Account of the Origin and Objects of the New Oxford Examinations for the Title of Associate, 1858 (external scan)
- Meat, Milk, and Wheat: An Elementary Introduction to the Chemistry of Farming, 1857 (external scan)
- The Discouragement of Elementary Mathematics in General Education at Oxford, 1867 (external scan)
- The education of the farmer (1857)
- Knowledge, Duty, and Faith, 1896 (external scan)
Works about Acland
- "Acland, Thomas Dyke (1809-1898)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1901 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Acland, Sir Thomas Dyke, Bart.," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.