Author:Thomas Edward Kebbel
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ke||Thomas Edward Kebbel
|English barrister and journalist |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. E. K."
- English Statesmen Since the Peace of 1815 (1868) 
- A History of Toryism: from the accession of Mr. Pitt to power in 1783 to the death of Lord Beaconsfield in 1881 (1886) 
- The Agricultural Labourer: A Short Summary of His Position (1887) 
- Life of Lord Beaconsfield (1888) 
- Life of George Crabbe (1888) 
- Rough Shooting (1889) 
- Old and the New English Country Life (1891) 
Also published selected speeches of Disraeli.
- Abbot, Charles (1757-1829)
- Bathurst, Henry (1762-1834)
- Canning, George
- Copleston, Edward
- Dimsdale, Thomas
- Disraeli, Benjamin
- Finch, Daniel
- Fitzherbert, Maria Anne
- Fitzwilliam, William Wentworth
Works about Kebbel
- "Kebbel, Thomas Edward," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- "Kebbel, Thomas Edward," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Obituary: Thomas Edward Kebbel," in The Times (1917)