|←Author Index: Fo||Thomas Fowler
Philosopher and vice-chancellor of University of Oxford. M.A., D.D., LL.D.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. F."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. F."
- Elements of Deductive Logic (1867)
- Elements of Inductive Logic (1870)
- Shaftesbury and Hutcheson (1882)
- His Progressive Morality (1884)
- The Principles of Morals (1886, 1887) in 2 vols.
- History of Corpus (1893)
- Bacon, Francis (1561-1626)
- Foxe, Richard
- Morwen, Robert
- Oldham, Hugh
- Pate, Richard (1516-1588)
- Price, Richard (1723-1791)
- Rainolds, John
- Randolph, Thomas (1701-1783)
- Spenser, John
- Staunton, Edmund
- Turner, Thomas (1645-1714)
- Wilson, John Matthias
- “Hutcheson, Francis”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- “Shaftesbury, Anthony Ashley Cooper, 3rd Earl of”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)