Author:Thomas Gordon Hake
|←Author Index: Ha||Thomas Gordon Hake
|English physician and poet|
- Vales (1839)
- Madeline (1871)
- Parables and Tales (1872)
- “Michael Angelo” in Littell's Living Age, 129 (1664) (1876)
- The Serpent Play (1883)
- New Day Sonnets (1890)
- Memoirs of Eighty Years (1892)
Works about Hake
- “Hake, Thomas Gordon,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Hake, Thomas Gordon,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.