Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Gr||Thomas Graham
|FRS, a nineteenth-century Scottish chemist who is best-remembered today for his pioneering work in dialysis and the diffusion of gases.|
- Researches on the arseniates, phosphates, and modifications of phosphoric acid (1833)
- Elements of Chemistry (1842)
- Graham-Otto's ausführliches lehrbuch der chemie (1854)
- Elements of Inorganic Chemistry with Henry Watts and Robert Bridges (1866)
Works about Graham
- Obituary in Nature
- “Thomas Graham” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1875–1889).
- "Graham, Thomas (1805-1869)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.