Author:Thomas Graves Law
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: La||Thomas Graves Law
Signet Library, Edinburgh
Scottish priest of the Oratory; Librarian of the |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. G. L."
- A Calendar of the English martyrs of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries (1876) (External scan)]
- (ed.) The Catechism of John Hamilton (1884) (External scan)]
- A historical sketch of the conflicts between Jesuits and seculars in the reign of Queen Elizabeth (1889) (External scan)]
- (ed.) Catholic tractates of the sixteenth century, 1573-1600 (1901) (External scan)]
- The New Testament in Scots in 3 vols.
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900
- Hamilton, John (1511?-1571)
- Laing, David (1793-1878)
- Law, Edmund
- Mush, John
- Ogilvy, John
- Parsons, Robert (1546-1610)
- Sanders, Nicholas
- Sempill, William
- Stewart, William (fl.1575-1603)
- Tyrie, James
- Tyrrell, Anthony
- Vaux, Laurence
- Winter, Thomas (1572-1606)
- Wright, John (1568?-1605)
Works about Law
- “Law, Thomas Graves,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.