Author:Thomas Griffiths Wainewright
|←Author Index: Wa||Thomas Griffiths Wainewright
|artist, writer and infamous prisoner. Published under noms-de-plume of Janus Weathercock, Egomet Bonmot and Cornelius van Vinkbooms.|
- 'The Literary Pocket-Book',
- Blackwoods Magazine
- The Foreign Quarterly Review
- The London Magazine, 1820 to 1823, art criticism and articles.
- Essays and criticisms; now first collected with some account of the author by W. Carew Hazlitt London : Reeves & Turner, 1880 (page scan index)
- “Wainewright, Thomas Griffiths,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Hunted Down, a story by Charles Dickens; With some account of Thomas Griffiths Wainewright, the poisoner