Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Pulpit Guarded With XVII ARGUMENTS PROVING The Unlawfulness, Sinfulness and Danger of suffering Private persons to take upon them Publike Preaching, and expounding the Scriptures without a Call (1651) Oxford Text Archive
- Comarum akosmia the loathsomnesse of long haire, or, A treatise wherein you have the question stated, many arguments against it produc'd, and the most materiall arguguments [sic] for it refell'd and answer'd : with the concurrent judgement of divines both old and new against it : with an appendix against painting, spots, naked breasts, &c. (1654) Oxford Text Archive
- Vindiciæ literarum, the schools guarded (1655) Oxford Text Archive
- A practical and polemical commentary, or, exposition upon the third and fourth chapters of the latter epistle of Saint Paul to Timothy wherein the text is explained, some controversies discussed, sundry cases of conscience are cleared, many common places are succinctly handled, and divers usefull and seasonable observations raised (1658) Oxford Text Archive
- Samaria's downfall (1660) Oxford Text Archive
- Other works by Hall at Post-Reformation Digital Library
- The Pulpit Guarded With XX Arguments
- The Font Guarded With XX Arguments
Works about Hall
- "Hall, Thomas (1610-1665)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.